Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Year of 2007 Begins..

On the first morning of 2007, i woke up feeling great about the day and year ahead. Although it rained in the morning, it didnt stop me from celebrating the day of a new year. I eventually got myself to Maroubra Beach for Chris's friends, John & Morris's BBQ. It was a Bali-themed BBQ but i do not owe anything thats asian-krafty patterned like a batik or sarong. I just go as my usual self in the destressed RELIGION tee-shirt from last night, casual Industrie 3-quarter shorts and my thongs (flip-flop, rubber slippers or whatever you call them). The sun was perfect when i reached their place. We were hanging out in the backyard of the cafe shop that John & Morris owe. It was a very nice backyard decorated with Balinese style. You could have guessed that they love Bali. Even though the BBQ party was a poor turn-out, some interesting guys turned up.



I decided to head home for a nap before Homesexual at Sublime, Darling Harbour as i was kind of tipsy from the bubbly that i had. It was my first Homesexual, which was Hawaii-themed this time around. I recently bought a trunk that i have been eyeing on at Myers during the boxing day sales. Hence, that was my outfit for the night. I usually would not wear skimpy clothings out at a party/in public unless it was the beach/pool but i decided to be daring and different in the year of 2007. It was a great party because the music was exceptionally my kind of music and i was in a very good mood for party. The crowd was the usual bunch; twinks with fat tummy, drag queens in outrageous outfits and heels, muscley guys with attitude, fag hags that love the gay men and a few heterosexual men that like the attention from gay men. Some of them were good eye-candy but nothing took my attention because they all look the same with their shirts off or in skimpy clothings. By this, i meant their body drew more attention than their own face. I do like men with good body but what grab my attention is men with great smile and eyes. The word of the night was "BITCH" because i admired how Davyd, my flatmate told a woman in her 30-40's off. She was a snob because she did not gave way to us when we are going down the stair. We were on the left side when we are going down as she was coming up our way. We could not move further left and she just stood right in front of us waiting for us to move back or give way. She then heard davyd called her a bitch when she got through us. She was furiously and wanting to confront him. I was quick enough to put one hand on the wall to stop her from getting to davyd. I thought it was funny and i saved Davyd from a catfight.

1 comment:

calm balm said...

too many fatty -twinks la ! somebody give them xenical!!!