Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The End of 2006.



2006 has officially ended. What can i remember of the year, 2006?

1. My best friend's graduation and engagement in Christchurch, New Zealand. I can't wait to be in her wedding though. It will be one of the day i look forward to.

2. My family and best friend flew in for my graduation. They have not visited since i started my 4-years undergraduate education in UNSW. I am glad that i managed to survive the whole tertiary battle. It was not as bad as it seems. I had my moments that i enjoyed, hated and regreted during the process.

3. Moving into the city was a great deal for me as i had been staying around the university ground for the period of my undergraduate studies. The convenience of shopping in the city and being part of the city makes life a little more exciting.

4. My friends who believed in me and has always been there when i needed them. Throughout the year, i have established a little group of friends, who i enjoy talking to and hanging out with. I really appreciate my friendship with them.



5. A better X'mas and New Year's Eve celebration. Although i do not celebrate X'mas myself, i thought the idea of having people who you care about, together is nice. People that i care are all over the world during this X'mas season. However, i still had a nice and proper dinner at home with some lovely bunch. Nothing beats a good dinner party i reckon. In regards to NYE celebration, i think i have mentioned to a few people that my previous NYE celebration in Sydney, which was my first, was totally screwed. I hated that night. Nevertheless, i got invited to a lovely dinner party at Xiong's home. The picture on the left is me having a glass of wine at his. Even though i didnt get a chance to have a proper catch-up with him, it was nice to see him again. The night could not have been better as i also got invited to see the fireworks from a office block at Circular Quay. The view was amazing and so was the fireworks for me as it was my first.

No comments: