Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Life continues

I am feeling restless even though i went on a holiday trip to Japan and had a long weekend. I have been jam packed my days with shift works and social activities. All i need is to rest and snuggle up with someone in such chill weather. Loving the chill weather anyway.

This post is very much the opposite from the last post. I have decided to move on from that person who takes me for granted. I have given him a second chance and he blew it. Too bad, his loss anyway.

A farewell weekend for Stefan, one of my closest gay friend i ever had! However, this will not be our last goodbye.

Melbourne, here i come again! I am so excited about this trip because i am going with Richard and catching up with friends like Nick. We had some memorable drinking and bitching sessions when Nick was still in Sydney. I should really save up though. Sigh.

No comments: