Sunday, January 21, 2007

Motivation Is All I Need.

This is true. My motivation to get things started is very low. I always get distracted being online. I need someone to watch over me while i get things done. I feel like a baby. Maybe all i need is to focus on someone. However, i have yet to find that person who like my full attention.

Counting backward. I met up with a cute young boy (Michael) today for coffee. Undecided on where we would like our conversation online to head towards, i proposed to meet for coffee. He is a indecisive young man. During our coffee, we both were shy and trying to make small talks. However, he did showed interest in knowing me. After we parted, i took the courage to write him a text mentioning that i think he is cute as a sign of interest and asked if he would like to do something together soon. I was actually not expecting a reply from him because i usually dont. He replied saying that it will be good and suggested next week. I guess i got myself a date next week. Yay for now!

Yesterday it was a HOT day. I only had 6 hours sleep the previous night because i went out. Stephan came over to my rooftop to sunbake while i hide at the corner of the roof chatting onlline. I am avoiding of becoming BLACK! Hehe..Later in the arvo, i went to meet this guy (Adam) that i been chatting to for the past few days for an icy drink. He chatted me up one night on Gay.com and we had a very decent conversaton. We still do. I didnt realise it was the guy i have checked out before during my night-outs or walking in the city. What a small world! He reminded me of Seth Green. We talked about Malaysia a lot. However, i am not sure where will this head. Friendship perhaps!

As for the night, i went to see Madeleine Peyroux at the State Theatre. The country-blue opening act from Melbourne was a dump. He was putting me to sleep with a headahe. How is that possible? Fortunately, the sound of Madeleine has saved the night. The band and her were absolutely fantastic. I was smitten by the French jazz songs she sung. How i wish i can cuddle up with someone in the theatre. I think the concert could have been better if they play at the Basement. It will be more intimate and cosy.

The most exciting thing that happened to me during the week is the job interview and trial. I am hoping they give me that job. Although it is just some job at a call-centre with low pay, i still find it exciting enough. I pretty much need the cash anyway. Fingers crossed but it has been 3 working days since my trial. Sigh.

No comments: